For two consecutive weeks, STEMO, HPE and VMware held a demo event together to present a software-based data center built on HPE Synergy and the VMware Cloud Foundation - a powerful and reliable software solution that allows you to dynamically compile pools of physical and virtual computing , storage, and network resources in any configuration for any application.
The event was filled with a rich content and interesting program and was attended by specialists from leading companies, media and guests. Outstanding interest to the audience was the only equipment and software for Bulgaria that HPE and VMware provided specifically for demonstrations.
Within two sessions on two consecutive days, the following topics were presented:
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) and Cloud Controlled Services (CMS)
- Composite Architecture HPE Synergy
- Managing composite infrastructure
- Data protection and archiving solutions
- Managing the VMware Cloud Foundation
- Virtualization of storage systems with VMware vSAN
- Network virtualization with VMware NSX Data Center
- Integration of VMware Virtual Infrastructure with VMware Cloud Foundation
Event-specific guest speakers Denislav Denchev from HPE and Mladen Krivokuća from VMware presented the trends and demonstrated the latest in the decisions of the two world companies.