Support 24x7 0700 17 978
This Security Statement is intended to clarify what kind of personal data are collected when using www.stemo.bg (the SITE), what is the purpose of its collection and what are your rights in that respect.
STEMO Ltd., being an owner of the SITE content, is registered as a Personal Data Administrator in the Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC) with a Certificate № 53414.As a Personal Data Administrator, STEMO Ltd. has the right to collect and process the personal data provided by the users of the SITE, in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 regarding the Personal Data Protection and the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
What is Personal Data?
Personal data is any information pertaining to an individual who is identified or can be identified directly or indirectly by it.
What kind of Personal Data is collected through the SITE?
In order to provide the customers the most accurate and effective services, the SITE collects the following user information:
- E-mail, in cases, when you provide your e-mail address to receive our newsletter or you are sending a message from the SITE
- Name, surname, phone, e-mail, organization, location, when you send messages, queries, comments, opinions, suggestions, etc.
- Name, surname, phone, email, and CV when applying for a vacancy announced at the SITE
- IP address when browsing the content or using services of the SITE
- Cookies to identify the browser or device you are using.
What the collected information is used for?
- When you provide your email address to receive our newsletter, we use this information to enable you learning about the new promotions on the SITE and to inform you about advertising materials, news and other information about products, services or campaigns of STEMO Ltd.
- When sending a message using the form, designated for that purpose, we use your data to get a feedback and correspondingly, to respond to your questions, suggestions, etc.
- ПWhen applying for a vacant job through the SITE, we use your details to consider your application and if we are interested to contact you.
When filling in any of the above forms at the SITE related to personal data provision, you will find explicitly in a separate text the purpose of collecting specific personal data as well as your user rights.
What period the personal data provided is kept for?
The term of processing the personal data collected from you is 2 years in case you are not our clients or 6 years from the contract termination if you are already clients of STEMO LTD.
Transfer of personal data to courier companies and/or financial organizations.
Some of the personal data received for you is transferred to courier companies or financial organizations for the purpose of providing courier or bank services to meet any commitments made for you over the country territory.
Personal data processed for you may be stored on the territory of foreign countries for the purpose of using cloud services and storage of databases of STEMO LTD.
What are your rights if you have provided your personal data to the SITE?
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data or to its submission to third parties by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or with a written request to STEMO LTD, signed by you and addressed to STEMO LTD in Gabrovo 5300, 48 Nikolaevska str.
- At any time, you have the right to withdraw your consent your personal data to be processed for the above mentioned purposes by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or a written request to STEMO LTD, signed by you and addressed to STEMO LTD in Gabrovo 5300, 48 Nikolaevska str.
- You have the right to access your personal data and to request STEMO LTD. to delete, correct or block your personal data by a written request in the manner outlined above.
If the information you provide is used by STEMO LTD. for purposes other than the above, we will require your consent in advance.